20 4 / 2012
I have a question for Starkids: After Robin says “And then there is TEQUILA Time!” What does Green Lantern say?
At first I thought it was “I’ve got the Light!”
But it could also be “I’ve got the Limes!” (which makes more sense.)
- nikkiethakitteh reblogged this from ibelieveintheoxfordcomma
- trumpetego answered:It’s “I’ve got the limes”. Right before that, Nick/Robin says “Then there’s tequila times”.”
- nicklangsthighs answered:It is “I’ve got the limes!” I thought it was the other at first too! But on their bandcamp, it tell differently. Hope I helped!
- o-captain-mycaptain answered:I’ve got the Limes!
- secret-rue answered:I’ve got the limes
- merrymerderlern answered:its limes! thats what the official bandcamp lyrics say
- le-pays-des-larmes answered:pretty sure it’s limes as well.
- georgebuttsky answered:limes
- mellowchihuahua answered:It is indeed “limes!”
- littlemissgirlscout answered:I think it is the 2nd one because he holds up those two circle looking things. (:
- dr4conianlaw answered:I’m choosing to believe the second one now. Yes. Indeed. Good.
- ibelieveintheoxfordcomma posted this